My Pixel Bay Is Not Working
In order For Pixel Bay to function properly, please check that you have done the following:
Integrate your Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store:
1. Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account.
2. From the top menu, click "Pixels" from the Assets column.
3. On the right hand side of the page, you will find your Pixel ID. Copy it.
4. Log in to your Shopify store.
5. Click on "Online Store", then "Preferences".
6. Scroll down to the "Facebook Pixel" section, then paste your Facebook Pixel ID in the field.
7. Click "Save"
- Please make sure that you have installed your Facebook Pixel using the method as mentioned above. If you have placed the Pixel in the "Settings > Checkout > Additional Scripts" section of your Shopify store, you will want to remove it and reinstall the Facebook Pixel using the aforementioned integration method.
- If you are currently using a different Facebook Pixel app, it is advised that you uninstall it first before using Pixel Bay.
Integrate your Facebook ad account to Pixel Bay:
1. Log in to your Pixel Bay account.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Click "Connect Facebook". A window will be prompted for you to enter in your Facebook profile Or Business Manager login.
4. Click on the drop down menu to select the correct ad account.
5. Click "Save Settings".