Do I Need To Create A Product Catalog?
In order to maximize Pixel Bay's performance, you will need to have a product catalog in place.
To create a Product Catalog, please watch the video HERE or follow the steps below:
- Go To Pixel Bay App.
- Click on "Settings".
- Under the Facebook Product Catalog Feed section, copy the Product Catalog Feed URL. If you have a lot of products and variants on your store, you may want to check out this article for instruction on changing the product catalog feed limit before proceeding with step #4.
- Then, go to your Facebook Business Manager Account > Ads Manager.
- Click on the "Business Tools Menu" icon on the navigation menu at the left hand side and click "Catalogue Manager"
- Click on the "Create Catalog" button.
- Select a catalog type that presents your product catalog. For example, "E-commerce" for Shopify store owner and click "Next".
- Select the Ad Account that this catalog is for under "Catalog Owner" and name your catalogue.
- Next, click on "Create" and then go to your newly created catalog.
- Once your catalogue is created, you will see a message "Catalogue created".
- Click "View Catalogue" to proceed with the setup.
- Once you are in your product catalog, click on "Products" from the navigation menu
- Then, click on "Add Products".
- Select "Use Data Feeds" to upload your product catalog feed.
- Then, click "Next".
- Select "Set a Schedule" and paste in the product catalog feed url that you have copied earlier from Pixel Bay.
- Under "Schedule Your Automatic Uploads", select when you want to upload products from the data feed url and enter in a "Data Feed Name" for your own reference. Then, select the default currency (the currency your Shopify store is in).
- Click "Start Upload".
- After you have successfully uploaded the product feed url, go to "Event Data Sources" under Configure on the navigation menu.
- Then, click on "Connect To Tracking"
- Select the Pixel ID that you have integrated to your Shopify store and then click on "Save".
You have now completed uploading your product catalog!