Do I Need To Create A Product Catalog?
In order to maximize Pixel Bay's performance, you will need to have a product catalog in place.
To create a Product Catalog, please follow the steps below:
- Go To Pixel Bay App.
- Click on "Settings".
- Under the Facebook Product Catalog Feed section, copy the Product Catalog Feed URL. If you have a lot of products and variants on your store, you may want to check out this article for instruction on changing the product catalog feed limit before proceeding with step #4.
- Then, go to your Facebook Business Manager Account > Business Tools.
- Then, select "Catalogue Manager".
- Click on the "Create Catalogue" button.
- Select a catalog type that presents your product catalog. For example, "E-commerce" for Shopify store owner and click "Next".
- Select the Ad Account that this catalog is for under "Catalog Owner" and name your catalogue.
- Next, click on "Create" and then go to your newly created catalog.
- Once your catalogue is created, you will see a message "Catalogue created".
- Click "View Catalog" to proceed with the setup.
- Once you are in your product catalog, click on "Add Items" from the suggestion or from the right where it shows "Catalogue".
- Select "Use Bulk Upload" and click on the "Next" button to continue.
- Select "Scheduled Feed" and the click Next to continue.
- Paste in your product catalog feed from Pixel Bay.
- Under "Schedule Your Automatic Uploads", select when you want to upload products from the data feed url and click next.
- Enter in a "Data Feed Name" for your own reference. Then, select the default currency (the currency your Shopify store is in).
- Click "Upload".
- After you have successfully uploaded the product feed url, go to "Events" under Configure on the navigation menu.
- Then, click on "Connect To Tracking".
- Select the Pixel ID that you have integrated to your Shopify store and then click on "Save".
You have now completed uploading your product catalog!